- This event has passed.
3PL Value Creation Summit 2016, Chicago, Illinois
October 18, 2016 - October 20, 2016
On October 18-20, Armstrong & Associates and Infocast will be holding the fourth annual 3PL Value Creation Summit in Chicago, Illinois.
Strategic acquisitions, omni-channel distribution, global transportation management, and fluctuating prices will set the stage for third-party logistics in 2017 and beyond. While the future offers up plenty of uncertainty, one thing remains clear: Top executives at third-party logistics (3PL) providers will need to lead their organizations to greater innovation and value creation for their customers while having their margins squeezed.
To support these vital undertakings, C-level executives, major customers and industry experts will assemble at the 3PL Value Creation 2016 to assess the future outlook for 3PL segments and explore strategies for value creation that will forge competitive advantage. This summit is a unique opportunity to get a look at the current and future state of third-party logistics from the best global and North American 3PLs and financial experts. Learn about the value-added customer services that will define the future competitive landscape of the industry.
- 3PL Merger and Acquisition Deal Flow Landscape
- What Drives 3PL Company Valuation
- Private Equity and Strategic Buyers’ Perspectives
- Global View and Regional Variations
- Value Creation: The Key to Success and Creating Greater Value
- International Transportation Management/Freight Forwarding
- Innovation in the Americas – Information Technology Drives Successful Operations
- Dedicated Contract Carriage – Tight Capacity and Rising Prices
- Creating Greater Value in Value-added Warehousing/Contract Logistics
- Supply Chain Mega-Trends: E-commerce, Asian Consumer Markets, Nearshoring, Value Creation
- Manufacturing, Production and Consumerism Changes