- This event has passed.
3PL Value Creation Asia Summit 2016, Hong Kong
May 18, 2016 - May 19, 2016
On May 18-19, Armstrong & Associates in partnership with the Global Supply Chain Council is expanding the 3PL Value Creation Summit to Asia. The 3PL Value Creation Asia Summit will bring together senior executives from third-party logistics providers and industry investors to network, learn, discuss trends, and share ideas for achieving growth globally and across Asia.
- Global and Asian 3PL Market Growth
- 3PL Megatrends and ways 3PLs can gain Competitive Advantage
- 3PL M&A Activity, Strategic Buyers and Market Valuations
- Creating Value for Customers in Value-Added Warehousing/Contract Logistics
- Innovation for Driving Successful 3PL Operations
- Are there any Business Opportunities in China E-commerce for 3PL?
- The State of Third-Party Logistics…trends, market leaders and differentiators
- Greater Value for International Transportation Management/Freight Forwarding
- One Stop Shop or Niche/Industry Focus: What is the Best Strategy in China/Asia?
Comments from past 3PL Value Creation Summit participants include:
“The conference is a strong gathering of industry executives in an informal setting for the sharing of ideas.”
“Very well organized and very informative conference.”
“The panelists provided amazing insights into trends, opportunities, and challenges in their industries and the broader marketplace. Shippers’ needs are definitely evolving, and it’s great to get different perspectives on how to meet them.”
“This was my first summit and I have found it to be extremely productive. The panels and speakers were excellent, topics relevant, and networking opportunities superb!”