Third-Party Logistics (3PL) Merger, Acquisition, and Investment Advisory Services
Tap A&A’s 3PL provider insights, market knowledge, and proprietary benchmarks in pursuing your 3PL investment objectives. A&A has provided advice in 21 closed transactions. It has facilitated buy and sell side transactions, driven operational due diligence efforts, and developed industry report prospectus sections for initial public offerings.
- Utilize A&A’s market expertise to efficiently develop acquisition or merger goals and objectives.
- Benefit from A&A’s proprietary 3PL, freight forwarder, and warehousing provider databases in identifying target candidates.
- Let us arrange introductions to prospective candidates.
- A&A’s proprietary industry benchmarks and market research provides you with superior resources in performing due diligence.
- Leverage A&A’s operations and information technology expertise throughout the due diligence process.
- Ask A&A about its involvement in successful deals.
- Tap A&A’s unparalleled, detailed database of hundreds of 3PLs.
- Know target companies strengths and weaknesses prior to any contact.
- Use A&A’s primary market research and benchmarks to obtain fair market valuations.
- Receive critical appraisals of current company operations and overall market potential.
- Have the resources necessary to negotiate a well thought out deal.
Third-Party Logistics Provider (3PL) Market
Are you interested in selling your third-party logistics company? A&A works with many firms interested in acquiring or funding the expansion of existing 3PL operations. If you are interested in selling or finding equity funding for your third-party logistics company, please fill out the Confidential Contact Request form.