A&A’s Premium Market Research & Analysis Expert Information Service
The Expert Information Service (E.I.S.) is our premium market research and analysis offering. It includes a subscription to our leading 3PL guide Who’s Who in Logistics Online. In addition, E.I.S. subscribers have access to A&A’s ongoing 3PL market research reports. These include our exclusive annual 3PL market analysis, warehousing in North America report, domestic transportation management/freight brokerage report, customers of 3PLs report, dedicated contract carriage report, global 3PL market report, digital freight matching report, trucking in Mexico report, and spare parts logistics report. E.I.S. subscribers also receive on-demand phone consulting at a discounted rate.
- Benefit from market research and 3PL information not available anywhere else.
- Receive advance information on the latest global 3PL market trends.
- Track 3PL market leaders and changing market dynamics.
- Obtain critical information on individual 3PLs.
- Efficiently compare 3PLs capabilities, strengths and weaknesses.
- Focus your efforts and resources on generating revenue, not research.
Click below to order our annual E.I.S. subscription which includes our Who’s Who in Logistics Online, ongoing market research reports, and phone consulting at a discounted rate.
Expert Information Service Subscription (ongoing for one full year from date of purchase) $5,000
The Who’s Who in Logistics Online Guide to Global Supply Chain Management is an integral part of A&A’s Annual E.I.S. Subscription. View the latest information from the Who’s Who in Logistics database as it is updated throughout the year.
- Export search results to Excel for analysis.
- View detailed individual 3PL profiles and save as Adobe PDF files for portability.
- Dynamic summary reports and database queries are a click away.
- In-depth Research and Analysis of Major 3PLs
- Latest Gross & Net Revenues
- Overall 3PL Capabilities, Editorial Comments
- Detailed 3PL Strengths and Weaknesses
- IT Capabilities Ratings
Guide 3PL Information Categories
- Analysis of Overall Capabilities
- Asset Information
- Editor’s Comments
- Financial Information
- Information Systems
- Key Personnel
- Latest Case Studies & News