A&A’s Premium Market Research & Analysis Expert Information Service
Armstrong & Associates’ (A&A’s) Expert Information Service is its premium market research and analysis offering. The Corporate Subscription provides any individual from a single Corporation access to A&A’s Expert Information Service (E.I.S.) versus the Standard Subscription which is limited to three users. For more than three users plus 20 hours of consulting, please see our Executive Subscription. The E.I.S. includes access to A&A’s “Who’s Who in Logistics” online 3PL guide with coverage of over 600 third-party logistics providers and all of A&A’s latest market research reports. Report topics range from U.S. and Global 3PL Market trends, to targeted reports on warehouse pricing, e-commerce logistics, the digital freight matching market, trucking in Mexico, and dedicated contract carriage.
A&A’s E.I.S. is an annual subscription that currently includes the following reports in addition to its online 3PL guide:
- E-Commerce Logistics in the United States
- First Wave Pick: The Business of Warehousing in North America – 2018
- Third-Party Logistics Market Results and Trends for 2019 – Including Estimates for 190 Countries
- Global and Regional Infrastructure, Logistics Costs, and Third-Party Logistics Market Trends and Analysis
- Digital Freight Matching: Capturing Technology-Base Efficiencies in the Trucking Industry
- Trends in 3PL/Customer Relationships
- Right Price: Modern Freight Brokerage in the U.S.
- Dedicated Contract Carriage – The New Normal in Trucking
- Trucking in Mexico: Navigating the Opportunity
- Keep it Running: The Quintessential Spare Parts Logistics Report
- Amazon Logistics Market Estimates, Benchmarking, and Predictions
- 3PL Brand Recognition, RFP Activity and Expected Profit Margins
- Third-party Logistics Brand Recognition
E.I.S. subscribers receive report updates and new reports as they become available during the annual subscription period. New reports will include A&A’s 3PL Market Analysis, Digital Freight Matching, Global E-Commerce Logistics, and 3PL/Customer Trends reports which will be available this year as part of the E.I.S. subscription. A&A’s “Who’s Who in Logistics” online 3PL guide is updated on an ongoing basis and includes profiles on more than 600 3PL providers. It allows users to search by certain parameters such as type of service, regions served, revenue, assets, and more. Search results can be exported Excel and 3PL provider profiles can be downloaded as PDFs. The guide also includes dynamically generated summary reports. Lastly, E.I.S. subscribers receive discounted phone consulting rates to answer questions regarding information in our reports, or other related topics.
- Benefit from market research and 3PL information not available anywhere else.
- Receive advance information on the latest global 3PL market trends.
- Track 3PL market leaders and changing market dynamics.
- Obtain critical information on individual 3PLs.
- Efficiently compare 3PLs capabilities, strengths and weaknesses.
- Focus your efforts and resources on generating revenue, not research.
The Who’s Who in Logistics 3PL Guide to Global Supply Chain Management is an integral part of A&A’s Annual E.I.S. Subscription. View the latest information from the Who’s Who in Logistics database as it is updated throughout the year.
- Export search results to Excel for analysis.
- View detailed individual 3PL profiles and save as Adobe PDF files for portability.
- Dynamic summary reports and database queries are a click away.
- In-depth Research and Analysis of Major 3PLs
- Latest Gross & Net Revenues
- Overall 3PL Capabilities, Editorial Comments
- Detailed 3PL Strengths and Weaknesses
- IT Capabilities Ratings
Guide 3PL Information Categories
- Analysis of Overall Capabilities
- Asset Information
- Editor’s Comments
- Financial Information
- Information Systems
- Key Personnel
- Latest Case Studies & News