- This event has passed.
3PL Value Creation Summit 2017 Chicago, Illinois
October 24, 2017 - October 26, 2017
On October 24-26th, Armstrong & Associates is hosting the fifth annual 3PL Value Creation Summit in Chicago, Illinois. This year’s event boasts 55 executive participants from leading 3PLs, investment, and innovation companies.
The 3PL Value Creation Summit is a distinct strategic event where C-level 3PL executives, investment community leaders, and technology innovators gather to assess the future outlook of the third-party logistics market and explore strategies for value creation to forge competitive advantage. Through a combination of insightful executive panels, market intelligence, and thought leadership, the event takes an unparalleled deep-dive into the operational and financial aspects of the global 3PL industry.
- 3PL Merger and Acquisition Deal Flow Landscape
- What Drives 3PL Company Valuation
- Private Equity and Strategic Buyers’ Perspectives
- Global View and Regional Variations
- Value Creation: The Key to Success and Creating Greater Value
- International Transportation Management/Freight Forwarding
- Innovation in the Americas – Information Technology and Automation, Robotics, and Artificial Intelligence
- Domestic Transportation Managment and Dedicated Contract Carriage
- Digital Freight Matching: Emerging Technologies Challenging the Market Establishment
- Creating Greater Value in Value-added Warehousing/Contract Logistics
- Supply Chain Mega-Trends: Growth Areas, Emerging Markets, and Opportunities
- Ask the Experts
- Warehouse Pricing Best Practices for Greater Profitability
- 3PL Market Trends and Executive Predictions