International Spend Management Consulting Services
A&A’s clients gain from the collective experience of our team. A&A has engaged and worked with hundreds of companies in the international 3PL, NVOCC, Freight Forwarder, Shipper, and Manufacturer space. Generally, these mid-to-large sized organizations are challenged as they operate in lean environments which make it difficult to allocate the time and resources necessary to build and drive successful new international spend management programs. Partner with A&A to benchmark, scope, enhance, or transform your company’s spend management strategies. A&A can provide support in the following areas:
- Connect your procurement strategy to your company’s overall supply chain network design, planning, manufacturing, inventory management, and logistics functions by reviewing current and potential structures.
- Develop transparent spend methodologies that are tied to commodity buckets.
- Audit freight payment operations and strategies.
- Provide strategy on commodity buckets ensuring bundling of services and/or requirements that can be consolidated, or decoupled as appropriate.
- Establish successful multi-year strategies for spend management which incorporate your vision, financial goals, and external market variables.
- Design supplier development programs which generate a capable and continual pool of suppliers matching your current and future organization needs.
- Design competitive bidding tools to support shorter and more efficient request for quote (RFQ) timelines.
- Design transition, or rotation programs supporting spend management outcomes.
Please submit your contact information using the form below and A&A will schedule a time to discuss your International Spend Management needs.
International Spend Management Request: