Supply Chain Network Analysis and Design
Armstrong & Associates has experience with multiple supply chain modeling applications for optimizing transportation and D.C. networks.
- Optimize carrier procurement and mode selection.
- Plan carrier capacity requirements for today, or the next five years.
- Reduce unnecessary inventory and minimize carrying costs.
- Analyze the impact of D.C. restructuring plans.
- Plan supply chain network resources for current and future demand.
- Develop “green field” and “brown field” plans.
- Meet your future transportation needs while minimizing transportation costs.
- Speed up your cash-to-cash cycle.
- Reduce inventory costs.
- Improve vendor relations.