Do you have a valuable session topic for our upcoming 3PL Value Creation Asia Summit? If so, read through the criteria and submit your session proposal below.
Session proposals are currently being accepted through April 30, 2021.
- Sessions are REQUIRED to include a potential customer/shipper/3PL provider as a co-presenter.
- Commercialism during the session is strictly prohibited.
- Presentation length should not exceed 45 minutes.
- All speakers receive complimentary registration to the full event.
PROPOSAL REVIEW CRITERIA
Your session proposal will be reviewed by the Armstrong & Associates and KPMG and evaluated based on the following criteria:
- Audience Appeal
- Topic Timeliness
- Topic Relevance/Clear Takeaways
- Absence of Commercialism
- Recognized Leaders in the Industry
- Speaker(s) Level
PROPOSAL REVIEW TIMELINE
Your presentation proposal will be accepted or rejected within 2 weeks. After acceptance has been communicated, the Platinum sponsorship payment of $2,000 USD is due within 30 days. A rough session outline and final speaker details are due on or before May 3rd and subject to feedback. The session must be pre-recorded and submitted by May 31st. The 3PL Value Creation Asia Summit will air live on June 8th (China Standard Time) and be available on-demand to paid attendees post event. Additional sponsorship benefits can be found here.