“TKO” – A&A’s Turn-Key Logistics Outsourcing Service
Use A&A’s industry expertise to help you identify the best group of third-party logistics providers (3PLs) to include in your RFP (request for proposal) or RFI (request for information). Please submit your contact information using the form below and A&A will schedule a time to discuss your logistics outsourcing project.
- Submit your contact information below.
- An A&A consultant will contact you to schedule a time for an in-depth discussion of the overall scope of your logistics outsourcing project and what your geographical, operational, and information systems needs are.
- Based upon your requirements, A&A will use its market and 3PL knowledge to personally identify and recommend a targeted group of 3PLs for your request for information/proposal.
- A&A will provide you with detailed profiles for each 3PL recommended. Each profile will include the following information:
- A&A’s description of the 3PLs overall capabilities
- Latest gross and net revenues
- Warehousing and transportation network information
- Global geographical service areas
- Sample customers and vertical industries served
- Information systems and A&A’s overall IT rating
- Key executive management contacts
- Latest case studies and news regarding the 3PL
Turn-Key Logistics Outsourcing Agreement Terms & Conditions:
- Company will receive the consultation and individual third-party logistics provider information detailed above as part of this agreement.
- The Company requesting Armstrong & Associates, Inc. (Consultant) Turn-Key Logistics Outsourcing Service agrees to pay a one-time consulting fee of $10,000 to Armstrong & Associates, Inc. and reimburse it for any out-of-pocket expenses. All amounts are due for payment by Company within 30 days of Consultant’s invoice date.
- Consultant agrees that all knowledge and information that Consultant may receive from Company or from its employees, that is specified by Company as Confidential and has not been previously made public in any form, shall be regarded by Consultant as confidential and held by Consultant in confidence, and solely for Company’s benefit and use, and shall not be disclosed by Consultant to any person whatsoever except to Company.
- It is agreed that this agreement shall be governed by, construed, and enforced in accordance with the laws of the State of Wisconsin of the United States of America.
Additional assistance with RFP development, 3PL negotiations, and contracting is available on request.