Third-Party Logistics (3PL) Contract Review and Implementation Services
A&A has been assisting clients with logistics outsourcing projects since 1986. Once the final 3PL candidates have been selected, the hard work often begins as both parties prepare a mutually acceptable contract. A&A can assist in the following areas:
- Review of proposed 3PL pricing programs against A&A’s proprietary industry benchmarks.
- Development, review and recommendation of governing key performance indicators (KPIs).
- Support in negotiating final contract terms.
- Preparation of final contracts and providing oversight in implementing contracted services on schedule.
- Typically savings of 10-20% can be realized from implementing outsourced contract logistics solutions.
- A&A’s process provides clients with a precisely coordinated “game plan” that results in successful negotiations.
- Targeted KPIs are developed to meet your needs.
- Once the logistics contract is signed, seamless implementation is a must. A&A’s seasoned personnel can help resolve issues precedent to start-up and monitor the results that follow.